Product Developer / Account Manager - Beauty
We are lucky to be working with a leading company within the beauty industry that specialises in working with fantastic brands to produce trend-driven beauty products for corporate, retail and beauty box customers.
In this role, you will have full involvement with the entire process - from meeting with the brands and briefing the factories on the product specification through to promoting the products to the customers (corporate, retail and/or beauty boxes).
As Product Developer / Account Manager your role will involve:
- Working directly with the brands to discuss new product development ideas. Buyers at
- Briefing the design team and working with them throughout idea generation stage
- Briefing factories on selected ranges and gaining quotes
- Managing the sampling process, gaining feedback from the Buyer and feeding this back to the factories
- Providing a high level of service to your customers
- Building and maintaining an excellent relationship with your customers
For this Product Developer / Account Manager position you will have:
- 2+ years’ beauty experience
- 1 year of account management experience would be ideal
- Experience of dealing directly with factories is preferable
- A passion for beauty
- Impeccable organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
For a chat about this Product Developer / Account Manager role please contact Louisa Mordaunt and send your CV to us today!