Graduate Marketing Executive
Our client, a food manufacturing company are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive at their site in St Neots.
The role would ideally suit a Marketing Grauate.
Support Marketing Director with Key Supplier meetings and implement Key Supplier plans
Conduct quarterly meetings with secondary suppliers and plan and implement promotional activity
Manage significant budget of supplier marketing development funds (MDF). Working with suppliers to agree marketing campaigns and allocated funding, responsible for successful execution of campaigns, and reporting feedback to vendors
Coordinate results and analytics on a quarterly basis and feedback to suppliers. Ongoing development and refinement of promotional strategies for company end users.
- This is a busy, hands-on role which will suit an energetic, enthusiastic team player with a can-do and proactive attitude to achieving personal and departmental goals
- Good understanding of English and grammar
- Good, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoin
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe design packages
- Must be creative, self-motivated and possess good communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Meticulous eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines is require
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Comfortable with working with data and spreadsheets
Search International Ltd are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector.
We specialise in Permanent and Interim Recruitment for the following core disciplines - Technical & Quality- Research & Development - Production & Operations - Engineering- Supply Chain- Sales & Marketing - Human Resources - Accountancy.
Visit www.searchinternational.co.ukto view latest vacancies.
Facebook.com / SearchInternationalLtd