Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line & 2nd Line Support
1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Service Desk / Helpdesk experience, Windows XP/7, Active Directory, ITIL
Service Desk Analyst, with a good Service Desk background of 1st Line Support & 2nd Line Support, is required for a leading organisation based in Portsmouth, paying from £18,000 - £22,000 depending upon background and experience.
Working for a leading organisation on a busy IT Service Desk, the Service Desk Analyst will be the first point of contact for any technical IT issues across the user base, working in an ITIL environment. This will include hardware, software, operating systems, Active Directory accounts - creation, deletion, policies and permissions etc. You will also get involved in basic troubleshooting for networking and server issues and escalate any technical issues to the 3rd line support, desktop support and network support teams.
- Strong experience of working on an IT Service Desk / IT Helpdesk
- Strong 1st line support experience with experience of 2nd line support
- Windows XP/7 support, basic networking skills, basic database skills, Active Directory experience
- Ideally experience of supporting Office 365
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Ideally ITIL certified
- Good experience of incident management and ideally exposure to problem management
- Excellent and 1st class customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
This position would suit a Service Desk Analyst / Service Desk Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst / Helpdesk Support Analyst / 1st Line Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support Analyst, with good experience of 1st & 2nd line support on an IT Service Desk.
This position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying from £18,000 - £22,000 per annum, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this Service Desk Analyst position then please forward your CV or call for a confidential conversation.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.