Assistant Manager - Exciting Global Brand
Exciting International business looking for sales driven managers or experienced Telesales agent looking for a step into a more operational role
Position: Assistant Manager
Location: Forest Hill
Basic £17,500 up to £18,000 after 3 months of training
Competitive OTE of up £24,000
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently working with a dynamic and forward-thinking retail business with stores across the Kennington area. Having grown steadily over the past few years they now have exciting plans for the future.
As an assistant manager, you will be accountable for:
- Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
- Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
- Communication with head office, neighbouring stores and regional management.
- Promoting high service at all times.
- Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team.
- Market knowledge and awareness of the local area.
- Visual merchandising and general store maintenance.
We are looking for a sales driven retailer with experience in all of the above. This is an excellent opportunity for someone at senior sales or supervisor level keen to take the next step in their career.
The starting salary will be up to £17,500 rising to £18,000 after probation. OTE of c£24,000 and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include Pension and Healthcare.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.