Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: 37.5 per week, Monday-Friday
My client, a leading financial services organisation in Birmingham, is looking for an experienced Security Analyst to join their existing team of four. The opportunity has arisen as they are looking to appoint a hands-on analyst to assess the security of their systems.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. The team you will work with are all passionate about cyber security, and are looking to further develop their systems to pre-empt and prevent future security risks and evolving threats.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and autonomously, in a fast-paced environment and with the latest technologies.
- Evaluating and testing infrastructure and applications
- Implementing and managing automated testing prior to deployment
- Incorporating security processes into the development lifecycle
- Maintaining overarching responsibility for security aspects identified during testing
- Liaising with the technical team throughout the development and testing process
- Daily monitoring of security monitors and tools to escalate or take action
- Ensuring adherence to relevant legislation and professional standards
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Proven track record of hands-on security testing and analysis
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Experience with a variety of analysis tools (e.g. Fiddler, Wireshark, Zap, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of OWASP Top 10
- Windows and Active Directory
- Solid knowledge of Networks, Firewalls, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), IPS
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (inc. Sharepoint, Dynamics)
- Good knowledge of ITIL, ISO27001, PCI-DSS