Technical Estate Coordinator
Kings Court Trust: We have been providing probate and estate administration services since we were founded in 2002. We are a regulated probate company and estate administration is all that we do. Our aim is to make things simple and straightforward for customers and families at a time of need.
We are committed to transparent and fair pricing and customers are at the heart of everything that we do. Since 2002 we have distributed over £1bn to beneficiaries entitled to an estate.
Title Research: We are one of the leading experts in specialised people tracing and asset repatriation services worldwide and our expertise and reputation for quality has been developed over 50 years.
We work for a diverse range of clients including professional services firms, financial institutions, public bodies, major corporations and membership bodies from all sectors.
Responsible for providing technical support to other members of the team, acting as a specialist referral point. Work as part of a team to process technical tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Initially the role will be focussed on Applied Genealogical Research for the solicitor channel where you will be expected to deal with complex genealogical and people tracing cases ensuring they are completed within service standards, whilst maintaining high standards in relation to the quality of work completed. In time it is expected that you will spend up to 25% of your time assisting with tasks relating to our Estate Administration service.
- Good communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite.
- Communication and relationship building skills including team working, communicating information in a clear and commercial manner; resilient when dealing with difficult third parties
- Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times.
- A tenacious and effective approach to exceeding targets.
- Willing and able to lead by example and also adopt a practical hands on approach.
- Evident passion for delivery, area of expertise and sharing best practice.
- Superior technical knowledge to provide guidance to other team members and insight to assist decision making or the necessary skills and background to quickly and effectively acquire this.
- Prior experience of genealogy (ideally in a probate environment)
- Experience in working at pace whilst maintaining accurate and high quality output.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks of varying complexity to associated deadlines, whilst providing high quality output and maintaining internal and external service provision.
- Handling Estate Administration or Probate
- Managing external business partner relationships