Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper (Accountancy Practice)
Taylor Hawkes are delighted to be working with an impressive 3 Partner firm who specialise in the music and entertainment industry. This niche accountancy firm based in a prime location in London are looking for Junior Accountants and Bookkeepers to join their friendly and growing team.
- The preparation of VAT returns using Xero, Sage or MS Excel
- Assisting with the preparation of self-employed accounts using Xero and/or excel as appropriate
- Assisting with the maintenance of limited companies records on Sage
- Provision of any related administrative requirements
- Ensuring delivery of reporting in line with client and statutory deadlines
- Ensuring that hours worked on assignments are correctly recorded
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Must have experience of working in a practice environment
- Good bookkeeping skills and experienced in the preparation of VAT returns
- Conversant in the use of Xero, Sage, MS Word and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisation/time management skills
- Communication - good written and oral skills
- Confident when dealing with clients
- Team player
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply immediately or contact Nick at Taylor Hawkes for further information.