Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
- Lead by example - by writing good code, talking about good code, and then celebrate all the good code everyone wrote!
- Design and development of new product features and enhancements
- Communicate with non-engineers to define requirements and deliverables
- Keep up-to-date with current technologies and know when to apply them to projects
- Periodically teach your co-workers all the great stuff you learnt via tech talks, brown bags, blogs or open source
- You've worked on at least 2 major PHP projects (we'd love to see some code)
- You have a bachelor's knowledge level of computer science via education or experience
- You know when to use PostgreSQL / MySQL vs mongoDB/Redis
- You feel uncomfortable with untested code
- You want to work in a startup
We'd also love it if....
- Knowledge of node or ruby on rails
- You keep all your server configuration in code (we use Chef)
- You're comfortable around AWS