Digital Product Manager
The Technology division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Digital Product Manager for a fast-paced, young and dynamic start-up, based in London. They require an experienced Product Manager to join their growing international team to make all decisions on future iterations of their video streaming app. They are looking for an experienced hand to fully own, shape & deliver the companies digital & apps strategy for the future.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a multi-million pound funded global start-up that is already returning huge returns. If you are looking for a role where you can grow and develop, then this would be perfect for you.
The company offers full autonomy in the digital composition and provide a very collaborative environment. They want someone that will bring new ideas to the table and really grow their company's global exposure.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have the following experience:
- Proven product design management/ownership experience working within a small to medium sized digital/media company.
- Experience advising through design, defining and realising product vision, prototyping and testing with users to find product market fit.
- Strong commercial and technical experience (UX, UI), working closely with the business and technical teams to deliver consumer facing digital products/apps.
- Demonstrable experience working with and managing design and development teams
- The ability to hit the ground running and wear many hats this is very much a start-up environment so everyone is expected to get stuck in and help each other out, so although you won't be asked to do any coding, you will be expected to work closely with your team and help out where required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills ability to present to senior stakeholders.
This opportunity is offering a base salary of between £70-80,000 per annum & package.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!