Business Development Manager - Fire - London
Our client is one of the UK's largest independent Fire and Security organisations, specialising in the provision of high quality tailored services that meet the needs of a wide range of clients.
With an excellent reputation for expert advice offering best of breed, they are not tied to one product or service. They have a strong delivery service which is reflected by their customer relationships and levels of repeat business. Also due to their independent status their over-heads are less than some of their competitors which enables them to be more flexible and competitive on price.
ue to their growth and expansion plans, an opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute Business Development Manager to generate additional sales throughout the London and surrounding area, to be located London or surrounding territories. The role is new business based you will be targeting new clients for installation and maintenance on fire and security and new builds.
- Industry experience within Fire and advantge if understand both Fire and Security
- Demonstrative track record of complex new business sales delivery, selling into end user and worked for installer/integrator.
- Understanding of selling service contracts
- Contacts within the London Territory to bring to his new client
- Commercially astute, capable of shaping and creating the deal
- Driven, self motivated sales professional with a true desire to succeed
- Articulate, strong communication and sales skills both oral and written
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
If you meet the expectations and would like to apply for a position, please forward your up to date CV or call on