Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Senior in London.
Our client is a leading regional firm, who are looking to add an experienced Auditor into their growing team. The role will involve working on a varied portfolio of clients, whilst working alongside senior staff.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsibility for planning and leading Audits on-site and from the office, including involvement in client meetings alongside a Partner
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients, gaining exposure to working with SME businesses and Ltd. Companies.
- Responsibility for supervising and training junior staff
- Building and maintaining client relationships, cross-selling services where suitable.
- Attending networking and business development events to represent the firm
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least 3 years previous experience within an Audit based role. The individual will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills and show the required ambition to join a regional Accountancy Practice.