Property Sourcing Assistant
A fast growing and highly ambitious property investment company is looking for a Property Sourcing Assistant to join its dynamic team based in Sale, Manchester.
The role requires you to assist in sourcing property investment opportunities from developers, national house builders, banks and administrators whilst building new relationships and understanding what makes a good buy to let investment.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and have prior property experience with excellent client-facing skills who works well as part of a team but is capable of working on their own. Previous experience of working in the property investment/buy-to-let market is advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
· Assisting the property sourcing team with negotiations and acquisitions
· Handling day to day enquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face
· Gathering information with regards to property particulars and feeding that information to the management team
· Maintaining contact with developers and agents
· Gathering information from management companies
· Maintaining and compiling spreadsheets
· Liaising with clients
You will need to have:
· Previous property experience is highly advantageous
· A confident, articulate manner
· A high activity rate with excellent relationship building skills
· Good organisational skills
· Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Confidence with Microsoft Packages (Office, Outlook)
· Commitment to and awareness of the team and changing workloads
· Ability to meet deadlines and take personal ownership to achieve team goals
· General administration experience
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.