Financial Accountant ACA
My client is a global based company in the City and have an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Big 4 ACA Accountant. This role will report into the FC and has been created to assist the Group function with reporting, consolidation, group tax as well as an aspect of commercial planning to support board members.
- Assist the FC in the preparation of the Group Management Accounts, Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts
- Consolidation of the Group's financial statements and interim results for external publication
- Business Partnering with Support Function Heads and manage the business planning and reporting cycle
- You will also need to work closely with the local finance teams, business leaders & other finance heads
- Review subsidiary accounts to ensure they are accurate and properly reconciled
- Ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Assist with Group tax planning including transfer pricing policy and documentation
- Prepare UK tax returns and calculate UK tax provisions working closely with the tax advisers
- Develop Adaptive Planning to match the reporting requirements of the business and Development of monthly management accounts and budget reporting packs
I am looking to talk to ACA big 4 qualified accountants however if you have recently also qualified within a top 10 practice please also send me your CV. You may also be qualified within industry from an online/technology/media/research company
- Commercial and able to communicate and work closely with business managers and members of the finance team.
- Strong financial and business analytical skills so as to understand, interpret and present data for use by the business
- Good financial modelling skills using Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, Lookup)