Machine Repair Technician
Our client, based in Worthing, are looking for a Machine Repair Technician for their cleaning machines.
Experience in appliance/electrical repair is essential.
To maintain and repair machines. To ensure the safety and efficiency of these machines through thorough inspection and maintenance, prior to their deployment in retail stores.
- To PAT test all machines that come in for inspection.
- To Diagnose faults and repair accordingly.
- To adhere to Health and Safety guidelines at all times and to report any failings immediately to your line manager.
- To be able to use all electrical, mechanical and air tools correctly and safely
- To maintain accurate and legible records relating to repairs actioned and parts used.
- To check in the incoming spares to stock and to notify supervisor of reduced stock levels where required.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the workshop.
- To Unpack faulty machines
- To pallet up repaired machines.
- To maintain complete and accurate records of work carried out on machines
Self-driven, with a positive outlook.
Able to demonstrate an enthusiastic and professional approach to work.
A committed team player able to get on with all.
Reliable, trustworthy and loyal with a true willingness to work.
Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
To be fit and able to lift within health and safety guidelines.
To be able to operate all required machinery once trained.
Able to read and understand written instruction and some technical information.
Able to maintain accurate and legible service records.
None required, however, the ability to motivate individuals or a teams is always welcome.
The role is on an O.T.E pay structure. The basic salary is £14,000 with an easily reached O.T.E of £24,000.
The company are willing to show monthly payroll figures of current staff earnings to prove the O.T.E value