An exciting new opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic Software Developer based in Uckfield, East Sussex. We are looking for a Software Developer to join our IT team covering around 300 employees across the UK.
You will be responsible for;
- Delivering ongoing development of a new bespoke Azure hosted application using industry best practice techniques.
- Integrating and coordinating a small agile team of contract developers assigned to the project as required.
- Acting as subject matter expert regarding the application, participating in change boards, estimation and planning.
- Providing expert assistance to IT service desk staff on escalated issues related to the application.
- The job is primarily based in Uckfield, East Sussex with occasional travel to other sites.
Software Developer | C# | .Net | SQL Server | ASP.Net | Full Stack Developer
- Full-stack developer comfortable working on UI as well as back-end functionality.
- C# .Net Framework experience (expect at least 5 years)
- Js (including familiarity with Jasmine, Karma, Gulp/Grunt, Bower, NPM)
- Net, MVC / Web API
- Entity Framework, SQL Server 2014
- TDD (NUnit, Moq)
- Experience of working in and managing an Agile development team
- Self-starter able to work without close supervision to achieve business goals.
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure.
- Mobile App Development
- Experience of Azure, Office365, SharePoint integration
- Experience of Windows Workflow
- OAuth / OpenID Connect
- Database Design and TSQL
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 Information Security Management System environment.
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. You come first. When you appoint us you will be doing all you can to promote health and wellbeing in your organisation. No other provider offers our range of solutions, delivering them so flexibly, so well. Collaboration is key to success. From boardroom to front line we are committed to the highest professional standards in everything we do. We will support you in a spirit of genuine partnership, and work with you to provide occupational health services that respond to your changing business needs and priorities, and the needs of every employee. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies. Our thinking is innovative. We constantly develop new responses and tools designed to address the occupational health challenges that face your organisation and its employees. Our commitment is total. We have grown over the years by investing in our services, creating new ones, and keeping in step with every client. We constantly explore new ways of working and make no compromises in the quality of our services.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We offer services to help you excel where others simply comply.