Information Security Consultant
Our client - a multinational high-tech business, providing solutions to the defence, aerospace and security industries - is looking for an Information Security Consultant to provide support and advise for the company’s government and public sector clients. You will advise on current HMG information security policy and CESG guidance, providing support to the company’s Systems Engineering team to develop secure solutions for internal and external customers.
· Ensuring that the Quality Management System (QMS) is effectively complied with in the delivery of consultancy projects.
· Ensuring the Information Security Management System (ISMS) is effectively complied with in the delivery of projects.
· Assisting in the preparation and organisation of tenders and proposals.
Compliance with many the following is expected:
· Registered CESG Certified Professional (CCP), preferably at Senior Practitioner level or above.
· Educated to Degree level, preferably in an ICT, science or engineering related discipline.
· Knowledge of a range of Information Security methods, tools and practises, including those covered by HMG IS one and two, with associated CESG guidance.
· Understanding of the security issues associated with existing, current and emerging technologies including cloud, virtualisation and web.
· Ability to interpret and advise practically on current HMG, CESG and MOD Information Security policy and guidance.
· Experience of working successfully as an Information Security Consultant.