Cisco Collaboration/Voice Engineer
Our client is a global IT and Telecommunications company specialising in communications.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Cisco Support Engineer will act as the first point of contact for any technical escalations with regards to the Cisco Voice/Collaboration product suite.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Support clients on issues with their Voice/Collaboration equipment.
- Provide support remotely and on-site.
- Escalate issues further with appropriate teams if necessary and drive through for resolution.
- Work within a dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
- Develop technical knowledge and share knowledge and experiences with fellow support team members.
- Create guides and manuals on how to use products for clients.
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Gain exposure to many different Cisco products, as well as other general technologies.
- Assist with communication between other teams and clients.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and systems are organised and kept up to date.
- Act as a professional and friendly customer representative at all times.
- Aim to become a technical expert or subject matter expert in particular field.
Skills & Experience:
- CCNA-Voice/Collaboration accredited.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a Cisco support environment.
- Strong ability to work within a fast-paced and high pressured environment.
- Experience of working with CUCM, Jabber, CUC and Gateways.
- Experience of SIP, SCCP and H323.
- Ideally UCCE/UCCX and R&S experience.
- Any Video, Data Centre, Security or Wireless experience would be beneficial.
- An understanding of ITIL frameworks.
- Any telecoms or call recording support experience is also beneficial.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A high energy, enthusiastic and friendly individual.
- The desire to develop technical knowledge and gain further qualifications.
- Flexibility to work out of hours on an overtime basis.
- Location - London
- Performance related bonus offered
- Role includes overtime/on call responsibilities