Test Team Manager
To £60,000pa + Bonus + Benefits
Hardware and Software Solutions
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Test Team Manager to make sure that the product developed is fit for purpose and to implement testing processes throughout the business to make quality the main strength of the business.
* Setting up testing processes throughout the business
* Managing a small team of QA testers
* Recording and analysing test results, and generating issue reports and raising bugs
* Monitoring and tracking statuses using issue tracking systems, and conduct retests after issues are resolved
* Collaborating with and provide guidance to developers towards creating more testable and robust code
* Ensuring highest quality and confidence leading up to product release
An experienced Test Team Manager, a good communicator who excels at delivering excellence, who enjoys working closely with development teams to fully test and produce a quality product.
You will need to have experience in a similar Test Team Management position and be able to show an ability to work in a Hardware and Software Solutions environment
You will need experience of:
* Setting up testing processes in a small to medium size company
* Strong team leading and management skills including recruitment
* A passion for software testing and quality assurance
* ISEB/ISTQB qualifications are preferred
* Working in an agile environment
Our client is a market leading provider of hardware and software solutions for a prestigious portfolio of national and international "world class" companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious Test Team Manager to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370303.