Primary Class Teacher
Primary Class Teacher – South West London, Wandsworth
I am currently looking for Primary Class Teacher to join this outstanding SEMH school in Wandsworth.
Are you looking for a new Primary Class Teacher post to start either in April or September 2017?
This is a fantastic opportunity for KS1 or KS2 Teachers to join a forward-thinking SEN school in South West London, Wandsworth.
** Primary Class Teachers position (KS1 or KS2) in Wandsworth
** Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers
** Permanent, Full-Time Primary Class Teachers role at an acknowledged SEN School
** Primary Class Teachers position starting September 2016
** MPR/UPS + Inner +SEN point
Person Specification – Primary Class Teacher
To be successful in this role Primary Class Teachers post you will need to be;
- UK trained and qualified holding QTS
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in a UK classroom
- Be able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
- Have a strong passion for teaching
- Have the ability to raise pupil attainment
- Experience of working with learners with SEN in either mainstream or special setting
In return the school will offer;
- Good professional development for Primary Class Teachers
- Excellent facilities to aid in your teaching and learning acorss KS1 or KS2
- MPR/UPS plus a retention bonus
The school- Primary Class Teachers
This school caters for learners aged 5-19 who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health as their primary SEN need. Some learners have Autistic Spectrum Disorder, ADHD , or other learning difficulties.
If you would like to join a hard-working team in this Primary Class Teacher role to make a difference to pupils lives in this popular, expanding SEN school in Wandsworth, this is your opportunity. Whether you are a KS1 or KS2 Teacher we have the role for you; Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Michal Chajtowicz at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of Primary Class Teachers applications, only successful Primary Class Teachers applicants will be contacted.