Business Development Executive - £30K OTE - Property - North London
Our client is a bespoke estate agency that has developed over the past decade with a wealth of experience and knowledge to achieve one simple goal, to meet the needs of its clients in a rapidly changing and fast paced industry.
his is a 6 month internship based in Camden paying £1,200 per month basic with a generous commission structure and the potential to go permanent in month 7.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Liaising with existing clients to open new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong and close relationships with you own leads and businesses
- Developing partnerships with a strong focus on positive brand association
- Manage daily workload to ensure calling activity is focussed on priority leads
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- An interest and passion are property
- Self-motivated and target-orientated
- Smart appearance with professional work ethic
- Love talking to people and have strong communication skills
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Great earning potential: 12 – 20% commission subject to targets
- Fantastic offices in a great location in one of the most vibrant parts of London
- Dealing with high end and unique properties – a great opportunity to learn and develop knowledge and skills in the fast-paced property industry
- Working hours of 10am to 6pm Monday - Friday