Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is working on exciting Retail Fit-out and refurbishment Frameworks throughout the North West region and looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to help them deliver high quality fit-out and refurbishment services for their multinational customers. - These are JCT contracts.
This will be a permanent position where you could be based in Manchester or Warrington. Paying circa £45,000 - £55,000 per annum and this also includes attractive company benefits such as a Car allowance, Performance Bonus and also standard company benefits.
- Client liaison
- Pricing, running & final accounting all projects
- Procurement, management & negotiations of Sub-Contractors packages.
- Preparation/agreeing applications and valuations
- Reviewing Contract information, revised information and controlling variations.
- Contract Administration
- Control of Cash Flow
- Record keeping
- Overseeing Design and Build
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years in the fit-out sector/refurbishment sector.
- Must be flexible, able to work as part of Team or on own initiative.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of Office, excel, word, pdf, CAD,
- Literate & Numerate
- Knowledge of Contracts and Collateral Warranties
- Clean licence with own transport.
- Design and Build Experience