Salary: £25,000 - £30,000, Plus car allowance & Uncapped Bonus
Our client is one of the region’s most successful waste and recycling companies and is now looking for an account manager to join their expanding team.
The main purpose of your role will be to build relationships with the existing clients with the view to grow those accounts by up selling/cross selling and negotiate and win new business. You will be the key point of contact between the organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products; whilst maintaining sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
- Work on a database of clients that are a mixture of existing, dormant and new contacts
- Visit existing and new clients to build relationships and generate new business
- Update and maintain customer database with accurate information
- Get involved in all aspects of the sales process including building and maintaining your own business pipeline selling waste management products and services
- To work on bids and tenders, and find upcoming projects
- Work on sales campaigns, both short and long term
- Achieve campaign conversion rate and specified targets
- Make cold and warm visits and calls to prospects
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Develop and make presentations of Company products and services to current and potential clients
- Monitor competitors market conditions and product development
The successfully candidate will need to have previous experience working as an account manager - preferably within the waste management sector, however this is not essential. You will have solid communication & articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a proven history of maintaining client spend as well as generating new business with the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced busy environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6194
KEYWORDS: Account Manager, B2B, New Business, Sales, Waste Management, Field Sales