Senior IT Support
A permanent Senior IT Support job based in Solihull, Birmingham paying £26,000 per year plus benefits.
Your new company
You will be working for a global organisation based out of their Solihull branch. Due to an internal promotion, a Senior IT Support candidate is needed to join their team of 4 and will provide first and second line support for all IT services within the building and for Group Services. They will be responsible for a number of housekeeping and administrative tasks to ensure the IT team can continue to deliver a high quality of service. They will also be involved in project work as required.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- The successful delivery of IT services to the Corporate HQ including liaising with functional stakeholders on service delivery, continuity and fault rectification.
- Technical administrative tasks including infrastructure (Hyper-V, networking, backups), security (working with in-house security team to deliver McAfee security) and Windows Operating Systems (including Active Directory).
- Evolving the use of Office 365 to leverage capability, particularly Sharepoint.
- Working with 3rd party/external service providers to identify and implement technical changes.
- Providing leadership for the Support Analyst.
- Working with the Group IT Manager and team members on other projects as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualifications and Experience
- Considerable experience in a similar role working with Windows Server (2008 +), desktop operating systems (7, 8, 10) and a range of hardware including mobile devices.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 2013 with strong skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 with strong skills in Sharepoint and Exchange Online.
- Exposure to ServiceNow.
You will also have an approachable, friendly and personable manner with the ability to interact with people at all levels. You will be self motivated and able to take responsibility for an issue and manage it to resolution with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be given the opportunity to join a great organisation with progression opportunities. You will earn a salary of £26,000 per year and have a great benefits package such as 10% bonus and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.