Residential Block Manager
Robert Half is pleased to be working with a Birmingham based organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Block Manager due to the continued growth of the business.
As Residential Block Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
* Manage and Co-ordinate all services and maintenance
* Prepare and issue service charge budgets
* Dealing with clients and leaseholders with queries
* Overseeing an planned maintenance work
* Site inspections* Advising & implementing Section 20 notices
* Ensuring each property has adequate insurance
* Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
* Previous experience within leasehold block management
* Ideally industry relevant qualifications such as IRPM/RICS but not essential
* Keen eye for detail
* Can deliver high levels of service
* Adopt a flexible approach to work
In addition, you will need to possess a full driving licence and have use of your own vehicle. Hours are 9am - 5.30pm although there i a requirement for evening meetings.
This is a newly created role due to the continued growth of this established business.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate can expect a salary of c £25,000 plus bebefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.