Service Desk Engineer
A leading national organisation has an excellent opportunity for a new Service Desk Engineer to join them permanently in their Central Manchester office.
This Service Desk Engineer role will require some of the following:
- Incident Management experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/8 and Office 2013
- User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Experience with using and troubleshooting all the Microsoft office suite applications
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- MCP certification would be desirable
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Windows 7 and above
If this feels like a match for your skills and you are interested in working for a leading national organisation as a Service Desk Engineer in Central Manchester then I encourage you to apply. The role will offer up to £35,000 base salary plus excellent benefits and on-call after a qualifying period.
If you require further details please contact: - .