Junior .Net Developer - West Midlands
Junior Developer - ASP.NET, C# - West Midlands
Competitive Annual Salary + Certified Training + Great benefits package
Are you an ambitious Developer with 12-18 months experience with ASP.Net and C#? Are you looking for an opportunity with an organisation who will support you in your career by providing training and development?
I am currently working in partnership with an award winning digital marketing agency based in the West Midlands to recruit for a Junior .Net Developer to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional who is looking to embark on a new challenge, take the next step in their career. You will have the opportunity to not only work in a buzzy office environment and receive training but will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects with some of the biggest and well known brands in the UK.
- Object oriented programming and concepts, using C# and ASP.NET (min. 1 yr)
- Demonstrates an understanding of client side technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- A desire to learn and improve, via self-study and mentoring by other team members.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to be able to liaise with clients and diagnose and fix any potential issues.
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational and task management skills, primarily for your own self management but also supporting less experienced members of your team.
- Team working skills, including work planning and knowledge sharing.
- Keen to learn with an "open" attitude to new ideas, technologies and the opinion of others.
- Outcomes based approach to your work, in particular when working to deadlines.
- A logical, driven approach to completing tasks
- Show a good knowledge of CMS development
- Possesses basic knowledge of XML schemes.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Demonstrates a knowledge and confidence in constructing SQL statements.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Recognises the fundamental differences between the various internet browsers
If of interest, please apply directly and follow up with a call to Denise Gartenfeld on . We do offer up to £200 worth of shopping vouchers, therefore if you know someone who may also be interested, please follow up directly.
Junior Developer / Developer / Junior .Net Developer / Junior Web Developer / Web Development / ASP.Net / C# / MVC / CMS / Content Management System / Umbraco