Java Developers (mid-level) for exciting start up project!
Java Developers required for exciting start-up in Cambridge.
Server Side/DevOps Developer for growing Real Time data start-up. If you have a passion to create something extraordinary, please read on...
We are searching for a highly driven candidate who has experience with or willingness to learn Java, Couchbase, Docker, Jenkins, AWS, Unity. Skills in other Server Side technologies are highly appreciated.
This is a progressive Temp to perm opportunity to join our Start Up client as they go through a phenomenal period of growth!
Our client make transport and smart city data available in Real Time. They are building a travel planner which aims to provide a better travel experience, manage travel demand during peak times and by extension help reduce congestion.
What you will be doing
- You will become a core part of the development team, working alongside the CEO, CRO and two other software engineers in a highly agile context.
- This client is are constantly evolving solutions, tools and technologies. You will help to continuously deliver their applications using a technology stack that allows you to release code into production on your very first day.
What we need you to have
- You are keen to grow your talents.
- A keen interest in DevOps
- We also expect you to bring in your ideas, skills, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- You'll initially join as a contractor with the view to go permanent after 3 month or after 6 months.
- Some remote working allowed
- + share options (equity negotiable for exceptional candidates)
- You'll have a significant impact on the future direction of our products and company
- Challenging role with phenomenal personal growth and career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, high autonomy and a lot of responsibility
Please send us your CV for immediate consideration.