Location: Farringdon, London
Job Type: Permanent
We are a world-leading technology company; offering a suite of apps across one platform which help online businesses successfully drive new traffic, increase customer engagement, minimise website abandonment and boost conversions.
Founded in 2009, we are now a multi-award-winning company with more than 30 offices worldwide, and last year we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
We love what we're building. We talk daily about how we can enrich our user experience and products further. We love working with smart engineers that can help us grow individually too. Having identified a key failing in current e-commerce and registration processes, our product suites will revolutionise the online industry and dramatically increase revenues for all who use them.
- Collaborate and lead the Development team with new & existing projects.
- Ability to lead and inspire in all aspects of software development, from conception and engineering, to testing & documentation.
- Working closely with creative, tech and user experience people, you will work towards developing ground-breaking experiences that delight, engage and inform users.
- Maintaining the current company projects, proposing and overseeing the implementation of best practices.
Skills and Experience
- An in depth understanding of web & browser technologies, along with their quirks, challenges and workarounds.
- A solid experience with utility belts like underscore/lodash (or jQuery) and asynchronous programming preferably using promises (eg Q, Bluebird, When etc) or equivalent.
- A great understanding of HTML and CSS, although not directly authoring in those.
- A working experience with one or more of the popular JS MV* frameworks (e.g. Angular, Backbone, Knockout.js etc).
- A good experience with BDD/TDD and functional testing frameworks and tools, like mocha, jasmine, chai, sinonjs, webdriver.io / selenium, karma etc working in a Node.js environment.
- Solid experience with development & building pipelines using Grunt (or Gulp), version control with Git and code reviewing with Github or equivalent.
- An experience with Web mobile optimized development is very welcomed.
- Having a Stack Overflow and/or Github profile with open source contributions is greatly appreciated.
- Proficiency in English