A vacancy has arisen for a Production Shift Manager to work for a leading food manufacturing business in North London.
This is an ideal career opportunity for a Shift Manager with experience of working within a leading food manufacturing business who is looking for the next step in their career.
Roles purpose will be to ensure the safe and effective management of the production shift and meet the health and safety and quality and food safety guidelines. The candidate will be a vital support & also a number two to the Manufacturing Manager.
* Working towards manufacturing budgets and targets - including overhead cost per tonne.
* Delivery of budgeted material usage whilst also maintaining stock accuracy.
* Leading and managing continuous improvement.
* Leading and ensuring health and safety compliance.
* Leading and managing robust change. E.g. NPD and material trials etc.
* Development of processes and delivery of customer service targets.
* Management and development of a high performing team.
Skills/Knowledge required for this role:
* Knowledge and experience of working in a Food manufacturing environment.
* Experience of leading a team to deliver.
* Previous record of training and developing a team.
* Experience of managing stocks preferably with experience of warehouse management systems.
* PC Literate
IOSH Managing safely
HACCP Level 2
Basic food hygiene
- Demonstrable problem solving capabilities
- Leading and coaching teams
- Structured and organised in balancing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Relationship building, team player
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Results driven
- Motivating other team members
To be considered for this role please apply with your CV and shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Please call Jas Arora on or email
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.