Senior Consumer PR Account Executive
Central Employment are working alongside a boutique Consumer led, PR & Creative Agency based in Manchester. Due to a number of new business wins, they require a Senior Consumer PR Account Executive.
There is a work life balance here few places can rival with a team culture that attracts those wanting to work hard and then have fun with their colleagues. And importantly for these guys really invest in their training meaning you will be taught all things digital alongside the bread and butter of media relations.
Brief overview of the role
The Senior PR Account Executive can expect a fast paced and varied role supporting the fantastic and award winning consumer team.
- Content production across a variety of formats
- Client liaison and management
- Keeping your pulse on the changing media landscape and understanding the media agenda
- Everybody has a voice here so all are expected to keep an eye out for client opportunities in the media
- An absolute staple - selling in your hard work and building a strong network of contacts
- Social media day to day management for your client portfolio
- Evaluation and reporting of your results including producing detailed documentation
- Staying active in the PR community through events and other network opportunities
- Expanding your knowledge beyond the day to day and staying in tune with the wider coms world
Experience & Personal Profile
The important point here is that you don’t need to be the finished article but you do need the right attitude and have some knowledge behind you. If you have 6 months experience in a similar function and some of the bullets below sound like you then get in touch.
- 12 months minimum in a fast paced PR/Integrated communications environment
- Worked on Consumer, Lifestyle based clients accounts and campaigns
- Excellent media relations skills
- Experience managing a varied client base
- Traditional and digital media knowledge
- String writing skills
- Can spot what makes a great and engaging story
- A passion for PR
- Some experience in integrated social media campaigns
- A keen Blogger