Group Finance Analyst
Our client, a forward thinking marketing company based in the City, is currently looking to recruit a Group Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will report into the Group Financial Controller and work in a small team.
- Preparation of Group’s subsidiary statutory accounts process
- Liaise with Company Secretariat team
- Assist in analysis of Group procurement contracts
- Forecast/track rebates at Group and review divisional workings
- Liaising with company secretariat department in respect of subsidiary accounts filings
- Adhoc projects including analysis of divisional data
- Development of the Group’s consolidation software package
- Assist divisions on specific IFRS issues at Group level
- Review of year end reporting packs
- Overview of the holding companies
The client is looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has good knowledge of current accounting standards, both under IFRS and FRS101. Experience of Group Consolidations including foreign currency consolidation is required as are excellent communication skills.
They will consider someone from a mid tier Practice looking to move into commerce/industry.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.