C++ High Frequency Trading Developer - Proprietary Trading Firm - London
A leading proprietary trading firm are looking to add an exceptional C++ developer to their growing team in London. The firm are at the forefront of electronic trading, generating large profits year after year by constantly innovating and incorporating the latest technology. The firm hires only the sharpest minds and wants employees who want to be continually challenged by problems in Computer Science and Maths, and help to solve the problems that take the firm forward.
The firm welcomes employees who come from a variety of backgrounds, be that trading development, research labs, start-ups, leading universities or tech firms, but the one thing that unites them is a dedication to cutting edge development. They can offer extensive in-house MBA level financial education to teach employees the business knowledge required.
- Strong knowledge of C++ in Linux environment
- Object Orientated programming and multi-threading knowledge
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Exposure with low latency technologies is a plus
- Analytical mindset, someone who enjoys problem solving
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a top tier university
- Experience with Multicast, kernel bypass, FPGAs is a plus but not necessary
- Prior financial experience not necessary
- Design and development of the firm's ultra low latency trading platform
- Researching and implementing new technologies to improve the platform
- Trading Strategy development and monitoring
- Market data access development
- Data analysis
- Risk management
The firm has an informal environment with a focus on innovation and learning. They are incredibly profitable and are prepared to offer industry leading salaries and bonus packages in order to attract and retain the best technology talent in the world. If you want to work with some of the smartest minds in technology, on some of the most challenging problems, please apply with a copy of your CV/Resume.