Senior Quantity Surveyor/PQS
Job Title- Quantity Surveyor (Senior)
Salary- £55-65k plus package
Location- South East London
We are currently searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the South-East London area to join our client, a leading Construction Management consultancy, who have developed a winning reputation in the U.K Construction industry. They are heavily involved in public sector projects, with the majority of projects being Residential, Commercial, Education or Healthcare working providing consultation to some of the U.K's leading Construction companies.
This is an amazing opportunity to become a leading member of a highly successful Construction consultancy, who maintain a metropolitan and forward thinking company culture.
Job description & Responsibilities
In this role, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design and Build contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Principal Quantity Surveyor in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career, our client is looking for someone who's ready to take the next step up to principal/chief QS level. If you're a Senior Quantity Surveyor from a Consultancy/PQS background and looking for a change, it would be great to hear from you.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Working towards or already gained Chartered status
- JCT and NEC design and build contract experience essential
- Experience in mentoring junior commercial staff
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on .