Are you a dynamic, level 4 qualified Financial Adviser looking to make the next step in your career?
If so we would love to talk as we have an excellent opportunity to work with one of the best known Financial Planning brands in the UK.
Working with an affiliate partner, you will provide a high level of financial advice to a large, extensive membership base.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to grow and build a client bank with a basic salary and excellent earnings potential.
- Meet with prospective clients on a regular basis to provide a high level of service, conducting meetings in line with company expectations
- Outline with your clients the type of on-going service they wish to receive
- To plan, work towards and generate a pipeline sufficient to meet your pre-agreed business targets
- Contact all leads supplied within an agreed timescale and updating the business with progress as appropriate
- Utilise the research panel when selecting the advice for your clients Ensure client files are kept up to date and well maintained
- Construct Investment Reports in line with company standards
- Communicate effectively with the administration team and other resources
- Provide clear and accountable Management Information
- Desire to continue your professional development, whilst increasing your technical knowledge in specialist areas
- Liaise with internal departments including Management, Marketing and Legal as well as external professional introducers and product providers
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Hold the Diploma in Financial Planning 2-3 years’ experience in a client facing advisory role
- A confident and charismatic individual with excellent sales and presentational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- High quality of personal organisational skills
- Driven and motivated to deliver business targets
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team IT literate
- Competitive Salary, car allowance + commissions
- 25 days holiday
- PMI, CI, DIS and pension