Sales Manager - Steel Lintels - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Leading manufacturer requires a field sales manager to sell their range of steel lintels into builder's merchants and contractors.
A mix of new business and account management.
Field/home based covering London and Home Counties.
Excellent support and back up.
Great training provided.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager - Steel Lintels - Construction
SELLING: Steel Lintels
SELLING TO: Builders Merchants and Contractors
TERRITORY: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire
LOCATION: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire
PACKAGE: £38k basic, OTE £42k, company car, fuel card, 20 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension
- Part of a huge organisation
- Great name in the market
- Very well established
- £100M turnover
- Over 1000 staff in the group
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have construction field sales experience
- Ideally sold to builder's merchants/distributors and contractors
- A real sales person
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Can manage a territory
- Great at winning new business but understands the importance of account management
- Target driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Steel Lintels
- Field/home based covering London inside the M25
- Selling into Builders Merchants and Distributors 60% of the time and Contractors/Builders 40% of the time
- 70% Account Management and 30% New Business focused
- Attending circa 5 meetings a day, these could be 20 minute meetings or even a few hours
- Leads provided
- 4.5 days in the field and half day at home working on admin duties
- Realistic year 1 target
- Internal support and back up, designated internal "buddy" to assist with quotes and deal with any orders below £5k
- Access to a strong database
To apply for the above position, Please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.