Key Stage Two Primary School Teacher
This is an exciting Key Stage Two (KS2) Class teaching role at an 'Outstanding' rated primary school in East London as a Key Stage 2 teacher and subject leader.
- Permanent KS2 role with TLR
- Competitive Salary with TLR's available
- Generous PPA time allocated to all teachers
- Excellent transport links throughout London
- Friendly and multicultural primary school
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted, rated in 2016
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers is staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. He aims for continuity throughout the school to raise achievement levels and deliver the National curriculum in a broad balanced way.
Central to the school's success and pupils' excellent achievement is outstanding leadership and management at all levels. Under the focussed leadership of the highly committed Headteacher, all adults work very closely as a team, continually driving the school forward to provide what is best for pupils
The successful candidate must have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed or PGCE)
- Positive and creative approach to teaching
- Well organised with excellent preparation
- Excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
- The ability to work well in a team
If you have the qualifications and skills for this role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV today, CV to Luke at Reeson education to arrange an initial school visit.