B2B Marketing Executive
After substantial growth in their Manchester office, my B2B client are now looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to tackle their traditional marketing needs.
The role will provide the successful candidate with a large amount of autonomy and control over their own work load so we are looking for really bright and ambitious marketers who want to make a difference within the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- The design of the sales teams presentations - both sales and engagement focused,
- Planning and implementation of all marketing collateral within the Manchester office,
- The development of key ideas, strategy and marketing content,
- Liaising closely with the design function,
- The creation of presentations, documents, new starter packs and handover documents,
- Ensuring offers are correctly and effectively marketed,
- Become involved in events to promote the brand.
- Minimum of 2 years B2B marketing experience
- Outstanding copywriting abilities
- Ability to work to your own initiative
- Creative mindset and strong commercial accumen
- Drive and determination to manage own workload
This role really is an amazing opportunity for growth and development within a really fluid position. There is a huge amount of role creativity and the successful candidate will be able to forge their own path as the role develops. If you think you will be a good fit then get in touch!
I look forward to hearing from you!