Lead UX Developer
An MRJ Exclusive role has come available today for a Lead UX Developer for a brilliant .com in Manchester currently in the midst of huge growth plans.
The company has recently been described in the press as:
"one to watch in the digital tech north market" AND "an outstanding technology company that has challenged their market and left others behind"
Reporting into the Head of Technology, the successful Lead Developer will be offered a great opportunity to join a market leading and award winning company and take a lead role on all UX / Front End development activitiees.
Joining an expanding team working within an Agile environment, the successful Lead UX Developer will play an integral role in the design, development and support of some great projects including (but not limited to):
- Redevelopment of the current web platform
- New Website (for the launch of 3 new channels in the next 12 to 18 months)
- Automated back office solutions
- Investigating new technologies within software/web and mobile
What will you offer?
- Expertise in Front End / UX Development
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban software development approach.
- Unit testing and mocking
- A passion for emerging technology and new concepts.
- Present a professional image while representing the company at all times.
- The ability to operate whilst under time pressure and to demanding constraints.
What will you get?
Attractive salary (to £60k base), bonus, pension, 25 days holidays and more.
Interesting in having a chat and finding out more? We would love to hear from you today. Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.