Trainer/Assessor - Water Industry
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Trainer in the Water Industry for a leading and very reputable company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Trainer in the Water Industry, you will require to have a water industry background within distribution or process and is occupationally experienced. You will be both professional and customer focused in your approach, maintain and expanding the current relationships delivering apprenticeship frameworks and bespoke training to high value customers.
As a Trainer in the Water Industry you will be based in Peterborough but must be prepared to travel.
Principle Responsibilities: -
* Deliver quality learning packages against measured standards
* Build quality learning packages to meet specified objectives and outcomes
* Deliver best practice and standardisation of training and assessment
* Carry out observation of learners in centre and the workplace
* Judge diverse evidence produced by the learner against learning outcomes
* Judge learners progress against learning outcomes
* Contribute to standardisation of qualifications as part of the assessment team
* Liaise with Internal Quality Assurers
* Strive to attain and maintain an individual utilisation of 80%
Person specification: -
* Quality assurance
* Coaching and facilitation skills
* Organisation skills
* Communication skills
* Ability to develop relationships at all levels
* Designing training material
* Delivery and presentation skills
* Assessing skills
* Working as part of a team
* Ability to use email, PowerPoint and Word
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm with a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 (DOE) + excellent career progression + benefits
To apply for the position of Trainer in the Water Industry, then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design