Senior Business Development Executive
Our client, a fast growing online company that designs, manufactures and distributes its products throughout the UK and internationally is looking for a Senior Business Development Executive/Account Manager to join their team.
The team is very successful and growth is rapid, which allows for great opportunities for personal development and a fulfilling career.
Your main duties in the role will be to develop and close new business opportunities as well as growing existing accounts; maximising potential throughout. Customer service is also an important part of the role in order to further develop existing business; as such you will also deal with customer service enquiries from both our B2C and B2B channels.
This role will necessitate ad hoc visits to partners for face to face meetings to maintain and build relationships. Ordinarily day trips within the UK and mainland Europe but occasionally overnight so an element of flexibility is essential.
- Working with existing key accounts to create sales and offers; negotiating terms and ensuring target margins are achieved. Key accounts range from £50k - £500k turnover each
- Lead generation - research new customers, network and convert them into sales
- For customer service needs you will respond to all enquiries
- Liaising with the creative team to create content and offers for campaigns
- Liaising with buying team to ensure the required stock is available to maximise sales opportunities
- Liaising with logistics team to ensure that stock is correct and orders fulfilled on time
- Liaising with accounts team to ensure partner payment terms are adhered to
Experience and Skills
- Proven track record in all or some of the following areas; sales, business development and account management
- Good commercial knowledge
- Ability to establish new business relationships and sales opportunities
- Customer service experience with proven customer relationship skills
- Proven history of working in a target orientated role
- Professional telephone and in person manners
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with people of all levels both verbally and written
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Great with IT
- Be diligent with excellent time management and organisational skills - Able to prioritise, and plan workloads
- Be self motivated - Show initiative and be able to work under pressure
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).