Dental Hygienist Northgate CF067
THE IN’S AND OUT’S OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a friendly Dental Hygienist to join the team to offer Wednesdays and Fridays and hopefully be able to start as soon as possible. You will have a good track record and experience working in UK practices. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working without a nurse.
THE PAY & PERKS
- 40% of the day book.
Facilities at the practice include:
- The practice has 3 dental surgeries, two which are used for general dentistry and one which will be used by you and the visiting Endondontist.
- They also have a separate decontamination room and staff room along with one waiting room for patients.
- The practice uses R4 Clinical plus software along with Foredex Digora Optime X-Ray software, they also have their in house computer system which can quickly and efficiently process requests to Head Office.
- All NHS patient referrals are completed on REGO software which is an online referral service for West Sussex.
THE TEAM, LOCATION & ATMOSPHERE
They currently have two qualified nurses and two trainee dental nurses working towards their qualification.
An Implant specialist who attends the sister practice which is just around the corner every week and provides free consultations and a private endodontist who attends the practice once a month for consultations and treatment if required.
Based in a residential area in Northgate, it’s just a short 2 minute walk to town centre, train station and bus station.
Close to a local parade of shops which include a bakery, newsagents and chemist just a 5 minute walk away.
Also in close proximity to two of their other practices in Crawley which enables them to provide more efficient care for their patients.
The practice has been established for over 30 years which means we have a lot of regular patients who have been attending for a long time.
They are based close to Town Centre and the Entertainment Complex and have on-site parking.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW / OFFER IN ORDER TO DO THE ROLE:
- You must be able to provide 2 references, 2 forms of ID and proof of right to work in the UK.
- Further compliance documents will be required later on in the application process
For more information about this position please contact Chalise Foxx on chalise.f@ collardrecruitment.co.uk
Collard Recruitment is a specialist recruiter within the Dental, Medical and Care sector.
Due to the amount of jobs that we recruit, we receive hundreds of applications each day. As we invest a huge amount of time reading each application the old fashioned way, we are sorry to say that we simply don't have the time to reply to all applications with feedback. So, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. However, don't be disheartened… just because we didn't think you were right for this particular role, that doesn't necessarily mean that you are not right for other job opportunities that we have. Take a look at our website for other roles / locations that might also be of interest to you and be sure to check back every few days as we are constantly updating our opportunities!