We are looking for a driven SQL Developer to join this reputable, high quality and successful solutions provider based in Stevenage, Herts. As a SQL Developer, you would be working out of modern, team spirited and friendly offices, working with some instantly recognizable high-profile clients.
We are seeking a SQL Developer that has solid SQL development experience - SQL stored procedures, who can thrive working in an Agile environment. You will also have experience writing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) while working on a variety of web based applications.
Responsibilities and Requirements for the SQL Developer:
- Experience of working within an Agile environment (SCRUM)
- Solid SQL Development experience - SQL stored procedures
- Previous experience of writing reports - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Great interpersonal and communications skills to be part of a driven, close-knit team
We need an enthusiastic SQL Developer that can thrive while working under pressure, be proactive and highly organised! This is an exciting opportunity to add value to our high-quality client base, whilst also receiving great ongoing training and development.
SQL Developer (SQL, SSRS, SQL stored procedures):
Location: Stevenage, Herts
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days' holiday
- 9am - 5.30pm working hours
- Private health care
- Child care vouchers
- Sabbatical leave with long term service
Start date: ASAP
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy