Role: Ecommerce Specialist
Salary: £40k/annum -£45k/annum
A leading internationally renowned online payment solution, sitting within the FTSE 100 are going through an exciting digital transformation and are looking for an Ecommerce Specialist to run their online store.
* Own, maintain & execute the e-commerce trading / promotional plan on a daily basis across both the UK & Ireland e-commerce stores
* Continuously monitor ongoing performance of the e-commerce trading / promotional plan and make and implement recommendations for continuous improvement (including off-site processes) on a daily basis
* Review and evaluate site and traffic data in order to develop proposals to optimise traffic and improve site performance
* Manage and support relationships with wider teams (Web, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing (NCM), Sales & IT) to continuously enhance the end-to-end customer journey resulting in higher conversion rates, greater customer satisfaction and significant uplift of revenue-per-customer metrics
* Ongoing regular reporting of performance KPIs including financial performance
* Very commercially astute with at least 4+ years specific e-commerce experience, ideally gained in a subscription / SaaS business
* Practical experience and knowledge of analytics packages such as Google Analytics with a demonstrable ability to turn data into meaningful insight and recommendations that drive revenue growth
* Proven experience in owning, implementing & continuously enhancing a high-performing e-commerce trading / promotional programme and ongoing financial performance reporting & analysis
* Working knowledge & experience of using CMS platforms, including HTML
* Knowledge of basic user experience principles (including mobile) with confidence in creating wireframes and prototypes based on user research and best practise.
* Strong knowledge of typical customer journeys and the factors which deliver a successful online experience - ideally SaaS / B2B / SMB customer journeys
* First class communication skills and experience with demonstrable success of building strong, effective relationships across functions and geographies and inspiring teams towards delivering world-class products & experiences that Sage's customers will love and will result in significant e-commerce revenue growth in the UK and Ireland
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.