Michael Page Digital have been exclusively retained to recruit a User Experience role for a leading retail business based in the West Midlands. This is a permanent role.
My client is a well established retail business with an international presence. This role will be located in their Birmingham office. A strong bricks and mortar retailer, they have a growing digital offering.
The User Experience role will encompass the following:
- Work closely with internal teams - design/development, analytics and digital marketing.
- Support the wider business through a re-platforming.
- Work effectively to improve conversion rate across web and mobile.
- Improve entire customer journey
- User research, wireframing and user journey testing
The ideal candidate for this User Experience role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- An experienced UX profession with strong analytics experience.
- Excellent mobile-first, retail experience
- Proven ability to improve conversion across entire customer journey (from checkout process and site structure to button sizes and pop-ups).
Highly competitive package.