Head of CRM Proposition
Global CRM Propositions Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 + benefits
Data is changing the media and marketing industry in a massive way; brands are craving more and more insights around where and how to engage with consumers. Companies are having to react fast to this transformation and stay on top of the new innovations such as - machine learning, integrated apps, internet of things and more.
My client work with some of the biggest brands globally, they have doubled in size over the last two years and have aggressive growth plans moving forward. Whilst they are a major player in the Media and Digital Communications industry, they are still agile and flexible which gives new people coming in a real chance to make a stamp on a growing business.
As part of a global transformation, they are currently looking for some key hires into the business which will lead and roll out this change across the network.
One of those roles is the Global CRM Propositions Manager
Working globally, this person will develop the credibility and depth of the network's CRM proposition to their clients across all the major markets. This will involve understanding their current capability, and developing new offerings and solutions that can offer more value to their clients.
- Working across top 20 markets to understand current capability stack
- Define the key CRM proposition that the network will take to market
- Work with M+A teams to acquire new CRM companies and capabilities where needed
- Provide ongoing training and development plan for global pitches and road map for markets to engage with, sell and deliver on use of CRM
- Use of CRM methodologies like multiple segments, rapid content evaluation, addressable audiences
- Lead deployment of CRM propositions into key markets
- Build close relationships with leaders from key network businesses
Requirements for CRM Propositions Manager Role
For this role they are looking for someone who is extremely collaborative, with an adaptive nature and ability to shape something new in a business.
- Knowledge of CRM capabilities and how data drives insights and value for a brand
- Knowledge of big data analytics systems and tools is a benefit
- Experience of consultancy work or leading change projects is also beneficial
- Ability to build effective working relationships across a network / multi-national organisation
- Flexibility for international travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes to be on top of innovation, and be part of a fast-moving, agile and transforming organisation.