Account Manager - Global E-Commerce Company
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 + 20% bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
About The E-Commerce Company
Our client is an award-winning e-commerce company based in central London. They specifically provide a price comparison platform and target key merchants within the retail sector who look to obtain a wider audience of customers. Currently our e-commerce client is going through a period of international growth already making a huge impact in USA, Mexico and Brazil.
They're looking to continue this phenomenal growth and maintain their UK presence within the growing e-commerce market what is available. As an Account Manager you will specifically target the UK e-commerce retail sector. Our client already has established key relationships with the likes of Sainsbury, John Lewis and eBay in the UK and look to continue their growth!
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you're looking to join a rapidly growing industry and obtain vital experience of working internationally.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established e-commerce environment. There will be a mixture of managing existing client relationships and developing new acquisitions.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Maintaining and nurturing key partnerships and accounts within the e-commerce space
- Understanding the needs of customers and being able to make clear economic offers and proposals
- Take care of the on boarding and after care of customer acquisition, optimizing campaigns based on the customer needs
- Research the e-commerce sector within the UK and obtain key information for when prospecting
If you are currently in a retail (B2B), e-commerce or sales role or are currently working as an Account Executive, Business Development Executive or Sales Executive this is the ideal next step in your B2B e-commerce sales career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- 2+ years b2b sales experience, preferably within new business and account management
- Ideally a background in media, digital, publishing or e-commerce would certainly be advantageous
- Preferably degree educated, not a deal breaker
- An understanding of the e-Commerce customer lifestyle and market dynamics.
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, 20% bonus and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now. .
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive