Bayesian Software Engineer
My client are a well established healthcare company looking for a Software Engineer with strong Bayesian method experience to join their rapidly growing team.
- MSc/PhD in Quantitative Discipline (mathematics/computational statistics/physics)
- Strong knowledge of Bayesian methods i.e. Inference/modelling etc.
- Proven Statistical and Machine Learning experience
- Great coding skills in: Python/R/Java/C++
- Experience with Cloud Computing environments (AWS/Google Cloud/Cloud Azure)
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools
- NoSQL experience
Preferable skills to have:
- Experience with Dockers/Containers
- HPC experience
If this role seems like one that would interest to you please apply here/via email at or call me on to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
The client is looking to start interviews ASAP so please when you apply let me know your availability.