1st / 2nd Line Technical Support Exec. (French Speaking)
Title: 1st/2nd Line Technical Support Executive (French Speaking)
Salary: circa £25,000 (NEG) & bonus & benefits
Skills: Fluent / Native French, English, Technical Support, SaaS, Web Technologies, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, HTML, CSS, API, Internet Protocols
We have an urgent need for a 1st / 2nd Line Technical Support Executive, who is fluent in both French and English, to join a globally renowned Software as a Service (SaaS) provider based in a convenient London location. Suitable applicants must demonstrate previous technical support experience, ideally gained supporting web applications, and possess a first class attitude.
You will be joining a talented team of individuals who take pride in providing excellent customer support to a diverse range of global brands on an exciting product range.
- Serve as daily first point of contact for clients on all operational matters concerning the use of cutting edge technology
- Utilise the in-house self-service portal to manage your work using the built-in options of email, live chat, phone and screen sharing
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues, escalating to 2nd line support when required
- Escalate to line managers when an issue may impact on the revenue or relationship with the client
- Communicate progress of issue resolution to the client in a timely manner while trying to meet and exceed expectations
- Deliver technical instructions and complicated solution descriptions to clients in an error-free, simple to understand manner
- Work closely with your team and other technical teams to meet and exceed personal and team KPIs
To be considered, suitable applicants must be able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards work, which includes adopting a grown-up approach towards self-learning, career development and working hard to achieve your goals.
Furthermore, my client is looking for the following attributes:
- Previous helpdesk or customer service experience is essential, ideally in a complex technical environment
- Fluency in French and English to professional, business level
- Technical knowledge to ideally include web technologies such as HTML, DNS, Email / IP protocols
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical solutions in a simple manner
- The ability to work as part of a global team
- Genuine desire to learn new technologies as they relate to the company
Our client is a global force in this exciting industry, and as a result offers all employees the opportunity to develop their careers further. You will quickly learn that the in-house training academy, benefits and bonuses are all within reach and will complement the attractive starting salary nicely, which ranges between £23,000 - £28,000.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.