Warehouse Coordinator for After Sales Department
Our automotive client are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Coordinator for their After Sales Department for their premises in Woking. For this excellent role you will need a full, clean driving, motorbike licence and fork lift certification.
As a Warehouse Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- ensuring safe and efficient running of the warehouse facility
- securing and storing relevant goods
- processing credit returns
- sending out stock to dealers and customers
- keeping accurate records
- arranging collection of products with accompanying paperwork
- keep forklift truck maintained and carry out safety checks
- driving the commercial Sprinter van
For this position you will have the following skills:
- a full, clean car and motorcycle driving licence - essential
- current fork lift certification - essential
- good communication skills
- be pro-active and dynamic
- basic IT skills
- have worked in a similar position
- the ability to undertake occasional travel for national shows
In return our client are offering a salary in the region of £20-22,000 depending on experience and 20 days holiday with other benefits.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please apply.