Senior / Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer
Our client is a small multi-disciplinary geoenvironmental consultancy. They currently have an opportunity for an additional Senior / Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young company with very experienced management.
The role is to be based within the main southern regional office in Hampshire and will involve a mix of helping to manage, develop and mentor the existing team of graduates and consultants, support / advise the existing clients across the region and assist in developing new business.
The ideal candidate should have a strong academic background with a Civil Engineering and/or Environmental degree, ideally with post graduate qualifications in a specialist environmental subject. You will have experience of working with the construction sector and experience leading geoenvironmental projects from inception through to completion staying within project budgets. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential for regular client liaison and technical report writing.
Key day to day activities of the role will include:
Commercial and BD:
- Production of fee proposal and input in to tenders (including pricing).
- Active role in project budgets.
- Networking and client liaison.
- Broadening the company’s client base.
- Arranging and coordinating ground investigations.
- Preparing interpretative reports with recommendations for foundations, environmental remediation and soil gas protection measures.
- Technical review of reports.
- Design, inspection and validation of environmental remediation works.
- Geotechnical advice to both clients and to the project engineers.
- Regulator and client liaison.
This position offers excellent career progression opportunities, a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Candidates must have a full UK valid driving licence.
If you would like to discuss the full details of this role and remuneration before applying, then please contact one of our recruitment consultants now by phone or email.
Geo-Environmental Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client for this position.